I want to tell you about a trip I just made.
And that for me, is the most beautiful travel I've ever done in my life. I went
to the island of Flores, Petén.
This island is a place where you can observe
the nature, also you can go eat at good restaurants, and take a boat ride or
get to swim in the Lake of the island.
Another activity you can do in Peten is visit
the National Park of Ixpanpajul. You can see a lot of animals, eat in cabins,
ride horses, walking on large suspension bridges and the most fun activity,
climb a tree and throw in the Canopy.
Besides all the beauty of Peten, the journey by
car from Guatemala City to Petén could be one of the nicest things. Because on
the road, you can observe all the departments and the beautiful landscapes of
Guatemala.
And you have the opportunity to stop to watch
the beautiful Rio Dulce or the San Felipe Castle.
Well, this
is the history of my most wonderful travel in my life. And I hope travel to
other places in many more times.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario